Veturo 100% Merino Wool Cuff Beanie
Made from 100 percent superfine Australian Merino Wool, this beanie imparts superior softness whilst keeping you warm.
Merino wool is a high performance 100% natural, sustainable and biodegradable fibre. Produced from the Merino sheep, merino wool imparts maximum comfort with incredibly thin fibres, even finer than the human hair. Made in Nature for Nature, merino wool is adaptable to numerous climates from the cold winter to hot summer.
Exceptional insulative properties helps to keep you warm on cold days, but cool in the heat. Merino wool provides many incredible features, far superior than synthetic counterparts. A must have for any outdoor enthusiast where high performance is paramount.
- 100% Natural: This high performance fabric is both renewable, biodegradeable and sustainable. Go natural! It's better for both you and our planet.
- Odour Resistant: Merino wool is naturally anti-microbial and drammatically reduces odours even with extended use. Perfect for both casual wear and any outdoor activity.
- One Size: High stretchability allows one size to fit most people and also provides exceptional comfort.
- Temperature Regulation: High insulative properties keep you warm in the cold. The natural moisture wicking ability of merino wool also keeps you comfortable even in the heat.
- Standard basalt colour: Standard colour for easy colour matching
More proDucts in this section
Join The bush edge Club.
Stories / Photos / discounts
Join the Bush Edge Club and be part of our great outdoor adventure. Receive periodic blog posts from like minded outdoor enthusiasts, stunning photo journals together with discount codes for Bush Edge's hottest products.
Bush Edge Australia Pty Ltd